martes, 19 de junio de 2012


SHORT STORY
It was the first day at the Africa’s Olympic chanllenge, the first event was the weightlifting one. I was really nervious I had to do it as good as I could, the podium was my object I would do everything to get it. I wanted to be the champion, the number one, everybody would be proud of me but if I would not won I would be absolutlely destroyed, all my work would be wasted. Before entering I checked that everything was in order, my red sneakers, my white shorts, everything was ok. The record would be mine, I was absolutely secure. A few minutes before entering to the event one of my fans entered to my locker room with my pet, my little dog, it was ill. I was sat in the only chair of the room having an apple juice, it wasn’t good for me the incident of my dog but I did it as good as I could. I dedicate that event to him and I won, It was the happiest moment of my whole life.
Rocío Mosquera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario